Refund Policy - In Store Purchases
Items purchased can be returned for a full refund within 7 days as long as equipment and packaging is NEW/UNOPENED. Must be in "as new" condition, free of visible marks, scratches or defects, and complete with all original components and packaging materials.
Exception: All cameras and lenses have a 15% restocking fee.
All other equipment that is OPENED/USED will be subject to a 15% restocking fee or refusal of return at the stores discretion. Returns beyond 7 days will be refused, unless at manager discretion, it is decided to allow store credit or be treated as a trade in.
If you claimed a mail in rebate, you are not eligible for a return.
All returns are subject to inspection and return approval by a manager.
The following conditions must be met for products to qualify for refunds or exchanges:
- The item must be accompanied by the original receipt (not a copy).
- The total will be refunded to your original method of payment or a gift card if this is not present.
- If refunded by credit card or debit, the original cardholder must be present.
- For security purposes cash purchases will be refunded by check, and may take up to 10 business days to process.
- If purchased online see online sales return policy.
The following items will not be accepted for return at anytime. Sales are final:
- Any discontinued, final sale, close out or clearance items.
- All Software
- Open memory cards
- Non-stocked special order items
- Film, due to its perishable nature
- Photographic paper, due to its perishable nature
- Light Bulbs
- Ink cartridges and opened printers
- Any open educational materials - This includes opened books, videos & software in all formats
- All and any content that is downloaded or provided digitally
- Labor, delivery, repair or installation charges.
- Drones or flying cameras.
- Motorized Gimbals
- DJI Cameras
Refund Policy - Online Purchases
Returns for online purchases returned/postmarked within 7 days of receiving of your purchase.
All other rules apply same as in store policy.
Your shipment will be checked upon receipt.
Any missing or damaged merchandise, parts or packaging will be reported to you and an appropriate restocking charge applied.
(See above, same return criteria applies from in store return policy)
Shipping, and any other charges are non-refundable.
The purchaser is responsible for any return shipping costs.
Only purchases made online can be shipped for return, purchases in store cannot be returned this way.
Online Purchases Returned In Store
Returns for Purchases Paid Online and shipped may be exchanged or returned in store.
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment (original cardholder must be present) or as store credit in the form of a gift card.
We would love to hear from you!